BEST brings another innovation with a new, stylish stainless steel retro-look power pack. Its unique features - exclusive LED light system enhances the lighting quality and the brilliant accents, including rounded baffle filters - give a classy retro spin to modern decor. Choose from internal blower options with either 650 or 1300 Max Blower CFM to meet your performance needs
- Powered by internal blower system with either 1300 MAX blower CFM
- Power packs for custom application-cabinet mount. Brushed stainless steel finish (28-1/8" width to accommodate 30" cabinet space)
- Width: 28 1/8"
- Depth:13 1/4"
- Very quiet 1.5 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls, 5 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- 3 level Exclusive PURLED™ LED module (3000K) boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel low profile baffle filters
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round, 3 1/4 X 10 (V-H) duct connector with backdraft damper
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
||Stainless Steel Baffle
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.