Our 15" ADA Height Compliant Clear Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 39 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 23 lbs. of ice. U-Line s ADA Height Compliant Clear Ice Machine is available in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready door finishes. Drain required.
- Produces up to of ice per day
- Stores lbs of ice
- Produces 3/4" clear ice cubes
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Digital touch pad control
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Black interior
- Bright white LED lighting
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
- Factory-installed drain pump included
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||31 1/8" (791mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 7/8" (378mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||120 lbs (54.4 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.